MovendiuM ensure our members with privacy.
- Purpose of Notice
- At Traffic-Chart we’re committed to protecting and respecting your
privacy. We aim to be transparent in how we look after your personal
data. This notice explains when and why we collect personal information
about the people who visit our website, or who request information or
enquire about a product from us. This notice explains how we use the
data, the conditions under which we may disclose it to others and how we
keep it secure.
- Our privacy practices are in line with requirements set out in the
General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and the Data Protection Act
- In order to provide you with the best products and experiences, our
services are constantly evolving. We may change this notice from time to
time so please check this page to ensure that you’re happy with any
changes. By using our website, you’re agreeing to be bound by this
- Any questions regarding this notice and our privacy practices should be sent by email to: email@example.com
- Scope of Notice – Who are we and who does this apply to:
- This notice is an information piece for those who interact with any
part of our organisation. The policies explained in this notice apply to
all external data subjects. For employees or those who want to join our
business, there is a separate privacy notice. You can request this from
us by emailing: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Our services are not directed to children under the age of 18 and we
do not knowingly collect personal information from children. If you are
under the age of 18, please stop using our services.
- Any information that you provide to us is controlled by MovendiuM, registered in The Netherlands, Chamber of commerce number 60233273 with its registered office at Rijsseltweg 10, 7211 EP Eefde referred to as "we", "us" or "our" in this
- If you have any questions about how we collect, store or use personal data that we hold about you, please contact us at email@example.com
- How do we obtain information from you?
- We obtain information about you when you use our website, buy from
us, or contact us in any way (email, social media, calls, mail). We
primarily collect your data when you buy from us, contact us about
products and services, or if you register to receive our email
newsletter or order our printed book.
- Other examples of when we collect data are when you:
- use the Site (including collecting data on your browsing habits);
- register for, or create an account with us;
- search for and purchase services from us;
- communicate with us by telephone, email or otherwise;
- sign up for our newsletters or to receive other marketing communications from us;
- participate in any discussion board or other social media function on or linked to the Site;
- enter any prize draw, or participate in any promotion organised by us (such as if you refer a friend); or
- complete any survey that we send you, for example if we ask for feedback.
- What type of data do we process?
- We take a variety of different data sets for a number of reasons. We
detail how we use the data later. Here we explain what type of data we
- Some of the data you may choose to give us includes:
- personal details such as your name, email and telephone number;
- information you provide us when accessing our services using your social media account;
- account login and password details;
- financial and payment information;
- details relating to your transaction history with us;
- details of your pricing plan;
- traffic maps which are stored on our server.
- Some of the data we may collect from you due to your interaction with our site includes:
- technical Information: such as your time zone setting, the Internet
Protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet,
your computer or mobile device and connection information such as your
browser type and version and your operating system and platform.
- information about your visit and traffic pattern: such as the full
Uniform Resource Locators (URL) clickstream to, through and from our
Site (including date and time), frequency, duration and usage of
in-Store services, products you viewed and searched for; page response
times, download errors, length of visits to certain pages, page
interaction information, basket contents and methods used to browse away
from the page; and
- email addresses and phone numbers used to contact our customer service number.
- We may also collect information from third parties, or combine your
information with information lawfully obtained from third parties such
as technical, payment and delivery service providers, advertising
networks, social media platforms, analytics service providers and search
- We also collect non-personal information or may anonymise personal
information in order to make it non-personal. Non-personal information
is information that does not allow a specific individual to be
"cookie" is a small data file stored by your web browser on your
computer's hard drive. It allows us to recognise your computer (but not
specifically who is using it) upon entering our site by associating the
identification numbers in the cookie with other customer information you
have provided to us. That customer information is stored on secured
remember you when you return to our site. It also tells us which website
you came to us from. You can disable cookies on your computer by
changing the preferences or options menus in your browser. However, it
is possible that some parts of our Site will not operate correctly if
you disable cookies.
- Cookies helps us to improve our website and deliver a better more personalised service.
- How do we use your data?
- We use personal information about you in connection with the following purposes:
- The information we collect enables us to:
- Fulfil your requests and manage your accounts with us – for example so that we can:
- process orders, deliver products and services, process payments and
carry out any other obligations arising from any contracts entered into
between you and us;
- provide you with customer service functions such as following up on
abandoned shopping carts, or to see if there was a problem with your use
of the Site;
- notify you about changes to our Site, or services; and
- maintain and update your Account with us.
- Tailoring our communication with you and profiling – for example so that we can:
- with your consent, keep you informed about products or services that
are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about,
or that might be of particular interest to you;
- with your consent, provide you with information that might be of
particular interest to you (such as upcoming events), or contact you
about surveys and user groups. Participation in surveys is entirely
voluntary and you are under no obligation to take up an invitation from
us to participate;
- analyse your personal information to create a profile of your
interests and preferences so that we can contact you with information
relevant to you. We may make use of additional information about you
when it is available from external sources to help us do this
- offer you the opportunity to take part in prize draws. Entry to
prize draws is entirely voluntary, and you are under no obligation to
take up an invitation from us to enter; and
- measure or understand the effectiveness of advertising we serve to
you and others, and to deliver relevant advertising to you, which may be
based on your activity on our website(s) or the those of third
- Otherwise enhance your interaction and experience with us – for example so that we can:
- administer our Site including for internal operations, trouble shooting, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes;
- improve and optimise our Site and our in-store customer experience and develop new services;
- analyse how you and others use our Site and our stores;
- customise your experience when using our Site or other services;
- measure the effectiveness of any advertising we serve and to fulfil our contractual obligations;
- deliver relevant advertising to you;
- prevent fraudulent transactions or other illegal activities; and
- keep our business records.
- Any of these functions may be carried out by us or appointed third
parties who must process any personal information in accordance with
this Privacy Notice. Who can access your information is more
particularly described within the Who We Share Information With section
of this policy.
- Who we share information with:
- We will not sell or rent your personal information to any third
party without your express consent unless we are required or permitted
to do so by law.
- In order to ensure that we offer the best service and can carry out
the functions more particularly described within the How We Use
Information section above, it may be necessary for us to share the
information we collect (which may include your personal data) with
carefully selected and trusted business partners, suppliers and
sub-contractors for the fulfilment of any contract we enter into with
them and with you.
- When we use third party providers, we use only the information
necessary to deliver the service and we are required to have a contract
in place that requires them to keep your information secure.
- For example, we may share:
- your name, delivery address, email and phone number with our partner
courier companies in case they need to contact you in relation to a
- your identity, billing address and payment card information with our
payment processors so that payment for an order can be collected;
- your identity and payment card information with our payment
processors to conduct PCI 3DS security checks, so that they can check
your card is not being used without consent;
- your transaction history information with business partners who facilitate discount schemes you have registered with;
- technical and other service providers who help us provide and deliver the Site and our in-store experiences;
- analytics and search engine providers that assist us in the improvement and optimisation of the Site and our services;
- business partners and service providers who assist us in carrying
out customer relationship management services (such as monitoring and
responding to customer orders and queries) and analysing the results of
customer surveys and requests for feedback;
- advertisers and advertising networks that require the data to select and serve relevant adverts to you and others; and
- members of our corporate group (which means our holding company and its subsidiaries).
- Those of our partners who need to access personal information to
perform their business services may not use the data for other purposes.
- Where we share financial details, these will always be entered on a
secured page and transferred using SSL, a cryptographic protocol
designed to provide communication security over the Internet.
- In the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, it may
become necessary to disclose your personal data to the prospective
seller or buyer of such transactions. Your information may also be
transferred to another company in the event of sale of the whole or part
of our business to a third party.
- In certain circumstances we may be obliged to disclose personal
information relating to you to third parties, for example, in order to
conform to any requirements of law or to comply with any legal process,
to prevent and detect fraud and to protect and defend our rights and
- More about how we communicate with you:
- We send two types of emails: customer service emails required to
maintain the Site and our services, and newsletters or other marketing
communications containing information about product, news, special
offers and information that might be of interest to you.
- While customer service emails are necessary to help you benefit from
our services, you may choose not to receive marketing communications
when you set up your Account. You may also choose not to receive
marketing communications at any time, by clicking the « unsubscribe »
link in any marketing communications or by modifying your subscription
preferences in your Account.
- By signing up for our newsletters or to receive other marketing
communications from us, you accept that your personal data may be used
for such purposes. You consent to receive such marketing communications
from us using any contact method which you have provided us with such as
by post, email and telephone.
- You may also receive marketing communications containing information
and special offers from third parties by post only if you have
consented to receiving such communications.
- What are your rights and how can you control the data we hold on you?
- We will not contact you for marketing purposes by email, phone or
text message unless you have given your consent. You can change your
marketing preferences at any time by updating your account online,
following the unsubscribe link in our emails, or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
- The Right to Object: In some instances, you may have the right to
ask us to stop processing your data. This will be the case where we
process your data because we have a legitimate interest in doing so
(such as where we contact you to follow up on a complaint you made).
This right does not always apply but you are always able to raise an
objection to our processing and we will do our best to comply, where we
are legally able to.
- The Right to Erasure (The right to be forgotten):
- In a similar way to how you can object to our processing your data,
you have the right in some instances to have us destroy all the data we
hold on you.
- We maintain and follow a retention policy and your data will not be
held for longer than the defined retention period without good reason
and without consulting our internal data privacy experts.
- Nonetheless, should you want us to remove our records of your data
prior to the end of our defined retention period, please contact: email@example.com
- How can I access and update my information?
- The accuracy of your information is important to us. We’re working
on ways to make it easier for you to review and correct the information
that we hold about you. In the meantime, if you change email address, or
any of the other information we hold is inaccurate or out of date,
please email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- You have the right to ask for a copy of the non- business personal
information Traffic-Chart holds about you. This is often called a
Subject Access Request. You can do this by contacting: email@example.com
- If you wish to raise a complaint on how we have handled your
personal data, you can contact our Data Guardian who will investigate
the matter. Email address is: firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you are not satisfied with our response or believe we are
processing your personal data, you can complain to the Information
Commissioner’s Office (ICO). Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO) email@example.com
- Keeping your information safe
- When you give us personal information, we take steps to ensure that
it’s treated securely. Any sensitive information (such as bank, credit
or debit card details) will always be entered on a secured page and
transferred using SSL, a cryptographic protocol designed to provide
communication security over the Internet.
- When you are on a secure page, a lock icon will appear on the web browser.
- Non-sensitive details (your email address etc.) are transmitted
normally over the Internet, and this can never be guaranteed to be 100%
secure. As a result, while we strive to protect your personal
information, we cannot guarantee the security of any information you
transmit to us, and you do so at your own risk. Once we receive your
information, we make our best effort to ensure its security on our
- Where we have given (or where you have chosen) a password which
enables you to access certain parts of our websites, you are responsible
for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share your
password with anyone.
- We will hold your data for no longer than we need it for, or if you
have advised you wish us to delete it (and we have no legal requirement
to keep it), we will delete it per our retention policy. You can request
this from us by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
- Keeping children safe
- We know it is important to protect the privacy of children aged 18
or under. If you are aged 18 or under‚ please get your parent/guardian's
permission beforehand whenever you provide us with personal
- If we learn that we have collected the personal information of a
child under the relevant minimum age without parental consent, we will
take steps to delete the information as soon as possible.
- Parents who believe that their child has submitted personal
information to us and would like to have it deleted may contact us at: email@example.com
- Links to other websites
- Our website may contain links to other websites run by other
encourage you to read the privacy statements on the other websites you
visit. We cannot be responsible for the privacy policies and practices
of other sites even if you access these using links from our website.
- In addition, if you linked to our website from a third-party site,
we cannot be responsible for the privacy policies and practices of the
owners and operators of that third-party site and recommend that you
check the policy of that third-party site.
- Transferring your information outside of the European Union
- We operate internationally. Generally, we store your data within the
European Economic Area (EEA). However, we may need to transfer your
personal information outside the EEA to a country which may not have
equivalent protections for your data as your country of residence.
- By way of example, this may happen if any of our servers are from
time to time located in a country outside of the EU. Or, for example,
where your data is processed by staff operating outside the EEA who work
for us or for one of our suppliers.
- If we transfer your data outside of the EEA, we will take steps to
ensure that your rights and freedoms in respect of the processing of
your personal data are adequately and appropriately protected and comply
with all legal requirements.
- If you use our services while you are outside the EU, your
information may be transferred outside the EU in order to provide you
with those services.
- By submitting your personal data, you’re agreeing to this transfer, storing or processing.